Saturday, April 04, 2009

For Alice


Alice was the laziest and coolest dog in the world. She was called 'koolya' by all of us which translates to 'bums'. Her favorite food was coffee bite. She was part of our 3rd floor family. I will miss her. Cancer took her away from us. I love you Alice. My mother, who hates dogs in general, also developed an affinity to this little bag of nerves. Her temperament in life was uncannily similar to my own.. Whine and dine.. Didi, Alice and I grew up like sisters, almost.. :'(

May your soul rest in peace.

2 comments:

Asmita Nandedkar said...

Aww, I am sorry. My dog was affected with cancer as well. She passed away in 2005.

I hope she rests in peace!

Ajinkya Deshmukh said...

never knew you had a dog. Gives me the jitters thinking what'll happen of me when Spunky passes away. *shudders*